How it all Started
The following setup is for JR 10SXII and JR 10X transmitters only. After trying several different options, I settled on having the governor off in Normal mode, and on when in Idle-up 1 and Idle-up 2. The old throttle curves should be left as is in case the GV-1 fails itll revert back to your normal curves.
This setup also uses your Gear switch to turn the governor on and off (youll probably never need to use this switch).
1) Plug the GV-1 into the Gear channel.
1) Set the gear ratio to match the heli.
2) From the LMT screen, set the Idle, full throttle and idle cut-off.
3) Make sure that the sensitivity (SEN screen) on the pick-up is above 60% - its easy to get the full 97%.
1) Remove ALL throttle mixes (elevator, rudder, aileron)
3) Go to program mix 52. Set it for Gear à Gear.
4) From the governors SWCD screen, flip the transmitters flight mode switch to all three positions (normal, idle-up1, idle-up 2) and make sure the governor is off in Normal mode and set to the correct head speeds in the idle-ups.
1) Go to your Throttle curve screen (18), and set the Idle-up 1 curve to
a more linear curve (like your Normal curve). This will allow you to test the governor
operation in step 2.
Contact me at billludwig (at) fastmail.fm with any questions or comments.
Write new one